View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 09:07 AM   #4
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

OOC: Link Im not the leader in this story
I dont know does my charachter come across that way?
Im just trying to make him arrogant and sort of demands people to do what he wants thinking he is better than anyone else.
Is there a leader of the party?
I actually think it would go good without one as that way the charachters have more freedom and options of what to do in the story.

ICAhhh thought Azurian, silently contemplating all that Link had just devulged to the gathered party. So thats why the mans scent always disturbed me for no recognisable reason I could fathom, the blood of demon kind runs through his veins. I best keep an eye on this one most of all, I can trust none of them but the demon spawn may have supernatual senses similar to those granted me by my god.
"Is there anything else you would like to tell us then Link?" rasped Azurian coldly "Or any of the rest of you?"
He spat on the floor and stalked out of the room, the stiffness in the set of his shoulders betraying the deep anger he felt. But was the anger at them he asked himself as he walked away, or did the feelings run deeper.
His whole world had been turned upside down ever since he had been sent forth from the gates of the temple fortress high in the Resgkraath mountains and every new experience here in the outside world left him floundering with no where to turn. His sole comfort the distant voice of Mezar-Techk his Wolf god.
Would he ever understand these people who left him standing in the unknown of his thoughts?
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote