View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 08:12 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah yeah! I'm busy brainstorming! I mean, the story must stay interesting after all! [img]smile.gif[/img]

After returning to the other, Azurian had demanded Link to tell them the truth about himself. About who he is, what he has done, and most of all, what it was the creature called him.
"You guys really want to know?" Link asked them, but his question needed not to be answered. All were waiting for his explains, and all were uneasy about this.
"To start, I understand that you guys are worried, but there's no need for that" Link glared at each one briefly, and when Azurian nodded approvingly, he continued.
"Ax'zoxd, or in normal language, Dark Breed, is a term normally used by the beings from the Dark World, to define humans who have the blood of a demon inside them"

Link paused for a moment, to check the reactions of the others. Azurian stayed calm, as he always was, but the rest, especially Breanna, looked rather spooked.
"You are?" Breanna whispered, and stunned she looked at the warrior, with whom she had spoken for so long, and who had told her his life story.
"I am, Breanna, indeed half a human, half a demon." Before he could continue, the others started talking, afraid, most certain.
"But" Link continued, and the others fell silent again,"there's no need to be afraid. I can control the demonic powers I have inside me. The demonic powers given to me by my father."
Link sat down. He never wanted it to be this way, but after the Shadow called him Ax'zoxd, he had to. He never wanted the others to know, afraid of becoming an outcast, becoming a token of disrespect. Someone people fear, someone who is forced to live alone for his entire life. He had kept his secret for many years, but now he told these three people about it. Breanna, Hiram, and most of all Azurian.

The leader of the party was still calm, during all this. He sat down, waiting for Link to finish his story...

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote