View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 10:45 PM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Default Re: Casey Anthony Trial Verdict

Hey Pauly Yep that is the Canadian sicko alright. Been years ago but I always remembered her case. And yep again, things may have been a different story if the trial was in another state, like Texas. Florida does have the death penalty but I'm not sure how many cases actually make it there. Wasn't Robert Blake tried in Florida years ago? He also had quite a bit of evidence against him but in the end walked free. But from what I can tell, his life is pretty crappa now. His celebrity days seem to be over too.

I also wonder were Casey will go when she gets out. Her mom seems the most sympathetic, but I'm sure her dad isn't happy being called a mollester in his daughter's desparate lies to save herself. Not to mention the barrage of media and people who will hound them if they let Casey live with them. One of Casey's lawyers said today he'd be willig to take her into is home temporarily. Some say she will get plastic surgery to change her apperance so people won't easily recogniz her. Maybe she'll get some cheek implants and duck lips with blond hair, then she can mix in with the LA crowd.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote