View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Default Casey Anthony Trial Verdict

This trial has been extremely popular in the news here in the U.S. Much like the OJ trial, they had tons of circumstantial evidence, but the jury found her not guilty and now she will walk in a week. The evidence in my own mind showed she killed her little 2 year old daughter, and I was shocked like many re the verdict. Now they say she may make millions on a book/movie deal. All I can say is if a book or movie is made, that very few will purchase because any money spent will partially go directly into the hands of a child killer. But I know some will be curious and buy anyway. Ugg.

Anyone else watch the trial? I know it is just a U.S. thing in the news, but the public outrage all over the country is pretty major right now. Heck, people even slept in tents outside of the courthouse to get seats to the trial every day! I am totally for U.S. laws and not convicting a person if there is reasonable doubt, but I do think in this particular case, with the evidence they had, a mistake might have been made here. Again, ugg.

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote