View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 11:24 AM   #1
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Signs: - what did you all think? I saw it today, and to be perfectly honest, I was dissapointed [img]tongue.gif[/img] (actually I only saw it coz I had a couple of mates who wanted to see it, and well. What are friends for? ) anyway, I thought it was useless, the entire plot didnt really feel thought tho..
I also CANT understand WHY they stood STILL when they were under attack, they were in the middle of the house, standing still, unarmed, and looked almost as if they were posiong for a family photo. WHY didnt they arm themselves? Even kitchen knives *cough* I'm sorry its just that WHEN you're under attack you CANT just stand there...

I also didnt understand WHY the "aliens" COULDNT break down the boards... I mean, they have technology otherwise they COULDNT get to earth... I didnt like it. There were several other things I didnt like either.. like the stupid book the kid got. etc etc etc. and why the aliens left coz a few of em got water spashed over em... anyway, I gotta go, [img]tongue.gif[/img] cya around.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote