View Single Post
Old 10-06-2001, 11:05 AM   #38
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Talking to myself... no... Lord Shield posted saying that a vampire noticed a sliding door in the ground, turned into mist, then a little later the door opened and a guy in white was standing there looking drained... but it seems as though he deleted the post. Hmm... I wonder if he meant that the vampire drank the guy's blood... hmm... yes, that could be it...

IC: Encard waves to Kivan his group, and then goes through the door, followed by Plague and the vampires. They have gone into a metal passageway, and the only sounds they can here are their own footsteps. As they walk on, they encounter no resistance at all, and Encard makes the guess that this tunnel has been completely forgotten. After a few minutes of walking, they come to a door. At least, it looks like it is a door, since it's a different color from the wall and vaguely squarish. There is strange looking thing with a thin slot in it by the door, with several light on it that are currently off. THere is no opening for the vampires to get through, and Plague is unable to bash it open. Encard decides not to use his spells, since who knows whether it is reflective or not? He then begins to examine the device by the doo. It isn;t much to look atm just a small metal box with some spiky things, some other stuff that apparently is there for some sort of aesphetic value, and a thing slot. Encard thinks for a bit, then remember the thing he found on the ground a bit earlier. He take sit out of his bag, and slides it through the slot. The lists blink green, and the door opens, leading into what is apparently a storage room of some sort. After testing the doorway and area near it for traps with his spells, Encard leads the way inside.
The room is filled with crates, soem large, some small, some wooden, some metal... none protected in any way. Plague looks at one of the smaller ones and kick it hard, so that it flies againt a wall and shatters. As the pieces of wood fly outward, several guns fall from the crate to ground. The group rushes over to examine them, and they seem to be some sort of laser pistol type weapon, as they found out after testing them on some pieces of crate. Encard grins evilly and says, "We seem to be very lucky today... it looks like we've stumbled onto a weapon storage room!" When they have finished breaking open the rest of the crates, the results aren't as good as they had hoped, but are still fairly decent. They found 6 working laser pistols, 3 X-I170 laser-projectile rifles, a RE-781X large detonator-beam laser, and fair number of energy cartridges for the weapons. After they had divided up the weapons, Encard gave an extra cartridge to each of them, then put the reamining ones in his bag, cautioning the group to aim well, since they didn't actually have all that many extra cartridges. Ater checking the room again for anything of importance, the party leaves and continues walking down the corridor.

OOC: This is going to be the last contribution I can make for a few days, so don't finish everything before I get back, please. Oh, and no, I am not going to have the vampires, Encard, and Plague run through the tower blasting everything to death, just in case anyone was concerned.

------------------
The Eternal <font color="PLUM">C</font><font color="YELLOW">h</font><font color="BLUE">A</font><font color="RED">o</font><font color="GREEN">s</font>-bringer of <H3>HADB</H3>

:1drgat1:

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............