View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 05:05 PM   #2
Azred
Drow Priestess

Ironworks Forum Re: My Hand - Where we stand right now..... (Fractured Scaphoid in right hand)

We don't just show up here to complain about how wrong each other's social or political views are or to share only the good things; rather, we are here to help carry each other's burdens (as much as we can) during the bad times, as well.

Noty is a physical-therapist-in-training so I will ask her what you might want to do to facilitate healing your wrist.

I'm not an artist and I don't know what medium you normally use (graphite, ink, computer-based, etc) so I can't suggest anything about how you might be able to work differently but I will put some thought into it. I do know there are various types of mice that are differently-shaped and could thus be held or used in a manner completely different from traditional mice, including (at least) one that actually slips onto your hand...even though mouse technology will ultimately die at the hands of touch-screen.

Anyway...the next time you start to feel like you are "losing it" then e-mail me and rip me a new one instead of anyone else. You'll feel better and I won't take it personally.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote