View Single Post
Old 06-10-2002, 11:20 PM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

For those who care, an update...for those who don't, why did ya click to view the bloody topic?

ehm

Well where to start...two weeks ago I moved into my friend's apartment - we are going to move into the nice, comfy, well light, nicely furnished apartment in 3 months. Currently, we live in Getto apartment. Bars on windows, three locks on the doors...but hey, free rent for three months. Not really happy about it, but they wouldn't let him out of the lease and the new place wouldn't let him move in without the consent of the current apartment with respect to his lease...

Jobwise - I have a 2nd interview with the CEO of a Title Company. I'll be a supervisor in charge of closings and payoffs. I have to drive 200 miles one way for the interview - no guarentee about the job, either. But the job site is within 2 miles of my current workplace, so I won't really have to change much. I'll just be in a different part of the mortgage transaction...

That's pretty much it. I just got the phone line turned on yesterday. Cable comes Thursday...ahh, the comforts of life...

Later, all.

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>