View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 09:04 AM   #7
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Let's hear it, KdogRex!!! Yum!
BTW Great story Charean! LOL

Okay, but let no one say I didn't warn you!!!

A while back, my wife and I were driving from Saint Paul to Rochester MN, to spend the weekend with some friends. It's not a long drive, about 1 1/2 hours. I'd picked her up from work and when she got in the car, she told me that she'd all ready had a few with some coworkers at the bar next to the office. She obviously had a buzz and the first thing that went through my head was "Great, so much for being able to stay out late tonight, like we'd planned. I was a bit steamed, and we took off for Rochester.

As I'm driving down Highway 52, suddenly she turns to me and says "Yeah, we were all talking about it, that you might be upset about me having some drinks before you came to get me, so thwey all thought that I should make it up to you. Do you have the cruise set?"

Not really sure where this was going, I set the cruise and said "Sure"

She unsnaps her seat belt and says "Whatever you do, don't get into an accident and keep your eyes open!" and without warning drops her head into my lap!!

I think you can see where it went from there, so I'll not get into detail here, but that was absolutely the wildest experience I've ever had on the road!!!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF