View Single Post
Old 10-23-2000, 09:26 PM   #1
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

SPOILER SPACE
I'm pretty far behind in this game as I've been beefing my characters up, but I finally gave the Dragon Spire a go. Not too hard, but when I finally got to the dragon, I looked in my inventory, and lo and behold...my Shroud of Elsera was gone. Disappeared! I really pay close attention to things, but I must have dropped it somehow???
Anyone lose a special item like this? I have no idea where I dropped it, on one of my saves a few days back, I still have it. But after I changed to an Assassin, somewhere between then and now, I lost it. I could try going back to the castle and see if its there again, I checked all the shops to see if I did something dumb like sell it...

So, my question for the more advanced players, if you drop or sell something like this, will it end up back where you got it, or are you totally screwed?

Now, it wasn't the end of the world, so I had to fight the dragon. Kind of tough, only 300,000 exp each, nothing like the tales I've heard of Oakenmir...

Does this impact the game at all? Just wondering for those of you who killed the dragon and then finished the game. I didn't want to kill him, and I may not have to, but at the time I saw no other options...

You guys were right, the mavin isn't much of a sword. Man, my idea of a sword of destiny in an RPG, is one that dishes out the damage! I mean, if its so legendary, why so little power?

Oh well, onward to Brimloch Roon....

Scronan