View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 02:06 AM   #36
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Real:
Homo-erectus IS THE FORE FATHER OF HOMO-SAPIENS the evoluved from them for peat sake! We Put them togeather we can use your knowalage of how the body works (were muslce connects to bone, and the signs of it etc) to see how they were built and therefore we know what they look like and can date them to times were on spieces start exist, and the other ends and as they share many charistics of the predesator we can assume that they follow suit and seeing as it unlike that an new form of life 'magical' appeared it fairly safe to do so.
And Creation (Seeing how you put a captial I take it you mean the cristain fable) had many forfather stories, from Greek to Mayian to freaking Jewish!!
Creation was there ideal of how we came into existance when they didn't the the knowalge we do. Some history don't even have any refance to gods, just the resent hunting trips (YES CAVE PAINTINGS ARE RECORDS OF HISTORY).
And All thing are Speclations by your word even God, for how when give evidence can you just say it a guess, yet say that some all powerful being made us with no evidence at all to be true? And if this God of your is true why did he create shuch evidence to say otherwise? (Oh you also seem assume that all evolutionist don't be god, Which I know not to be true.)

Oh and I leave you this puzzle, Are the geneists who ahve created new forms of plant life from genes of others gods as they molded and breathed life into them?

Ummm... You are speculating again about the Homo erectus. Actually creation was taught before the time of the Jews, or the Greeks, so that's not a correct statement either... Cave paintings are generally considered prehistoric for some odd reason. Yes everything I believe is a speculation based on faith, you are correct. Howver everything you state in your more modern idea that is supposed to displace mine is also all speculation, and as such it cannot replace my belief, which takes precedence.