View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 11:02 PM   #9
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
No. And why to cheat? Excepet the consequences of your actions. Crom Fayer isn`t that powerful IMHO. 25 STR is nothing special nowdays with all the buffs. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But if you want it so badly:
CLUA spoiler
~
~
~
CreateItem"HAMM09")
Actually, it is extremely overpowered. It can take out golems easily, and they're supposed to be a challenge usually. And it can even take out trolls, which just adds to the list. Kills ettins too, but you don't really run into those through out the game. 25 strength actually is something since you won't be getting encumbered anymore. Fill every single one of your inventory slots with a dead body (they're 75 pounds each) and you still won't be encumbered.
Now you've got 2d4 +3 damage with it. You can get 11 damage +14 extra damage from the strength modifier. That's 25. Then there's the electrical damage. How much damage does that do, 1d4 or something? I can't remember Anyway it's probably around 30 damage right there, then have a critical hit and it's 60. I had Anomen wield it for me once, and having him hit below 40 was pretty rare.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote