Thread: Plane Crashed 2
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 01:24 PM   #35
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
To disable the nerve centers of our greatest financial (WTC) and military (pentagon) structures gives terrorists "points" toward disabling the country. They obviously (from taking a look at the original WTC bombing and Oklhoma City) don't care about human lives, esp those that they connect with giving this country financial and military power.
I hate to say this but it was a smart move on their part, for what they do. It was wrong for pentagon security to be looking the other way (esp if the air around the pentagon is in fact, closed air space) when it happened.
But, as far as NYC goes, what could be done to stop it? Nothing...if the buildings were smaller, the destruction would be more widespread.
It is terrible that so many tens of thousands of people had to suffer but our government has known for many years, the hatred from other countries as well as some of our own citizens against the way this country is run and held so high as a great nation when it is bent on the destruction of the ground that supports it in its efforts to become even greater. No one has done anything to disable terrorists...we even have treaties preventing us from executing them.
Something like this was bound to happen.

someone had the money, the time, the connections, and the determination to pull this off...
as I said before, a very careful thought-out plan.... hmmmm