View Single Post
Old 05-08-2001, 10:32 AM   #22
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Row Firecam:
I was afraid to ask because I have been flamed for asking this question on other non SW related boards in the past.
My favourite Character is Chewy, and I don't really dislike Jar Jar Thgat much, sure he's annoying but you get used to him after seeing TPM 130 times .
Oh and Moni, you are never to old to collect the toys My biggest regret in life is that I gave my collection away when I was 16 . Still wish I hadn't, but I am so lucky to have a little brother who is also a big fan, and that is my fault, he started watching the film with me when he was 11 months old .

We have a polite group here. If you say something in the wrong area, we will just let you know that. As for the Star Wars question, well, this is the general discussion thread. I would just like to add that I did get ALL the toys when Star Wars came out, but that when I went into the Navy, my mom sold all of them. DOH. Some of them were worth quite a bit (still are). Reminds me of when I had my comic collection stolen in the early 70's. I had quite a few of early 50's and 60's books then. It almost made me give up on collecting anything.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL