View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 07:13 PM   #38
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Yesterday I made 3 new elementalist builds using nightfall skills, and I really kicked ass. Then I saw a warrior. Just, wow! Best warrior ever. I haven't figured out every skills he was using, but he took on our whole team 3 games in a row. I couldn't even get to launch instant spells against him. He was always attacking faster than I could when I spam stone daggers, and his every attack interrupted. It's impossible to describe the devastation he did, it has to be seen, he was attacking faster than assassins, and doing more damage too, while always interrupting.

The match would start, and he'd just charge alone on sprint, kill me while interrupting my every actions, then move on the the other guys on my team. The first time we were so surprised he killed all of us even before his teammates could get to us. The second match wasn't better, you just don't expect a warrior to do more damage than an assassin or dervish. The third game I was ready for him, I managed to slow him down with a water hex, then blast him, and got him to 30% before he got to me and interrupt spamed me to death. But my team managed to finish him, and we lasted a while before they rezed him and he killed us again.

[ 12-29-2006, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Luvian ]