View Single Post
Old 11-05-2000, 01:00 AM   #8
Blakthorn

...hello everyone. I just got here and I thought I would add some praise and (commonly expressed) complaints....

...This game is great fun to me. I see it as a mix of M&M and Everquest. Everquest...without idiots online and without WAITING and XP LOSS. Wizardry was also one of my favorites in the days of Nintendo and Super Nintendo...
...I love the plot so far, the humour of the toads is definitely appreciated and the diversity of character development possibilities fires my imagination the way AD&D always has...
...the Dragon is worth it on its own...I can't wait to be a charcoal briquette..err kill one...heh heh...
...if you haven't, read the idiot savant's post concerning how we shouldn't buy this so elequently described by him game...you'll laugh yer heads off...
...as far as all the bugs go, they are a pain in the arse but fortunately this game is endearing enough to me that I really don't mind...I do swear fluently when it crashes to my desktop. I have mixed feelings though as I REALLY enjoy the ability to make gold at will in the INN...
*looks guilty* hehehe
...a side note to everyone...there is a movie called Clash of the Titans...if you like this game...I am sure you would enjoy that movie...I saw it when I was five and I think that was what started my interest in midieval roleplaying style games to begin with...welllp...thats it fer now...peace and love to all...