View Single Post
Old 11-22-2001, 03:32 AM   #11
Whailor

Depends what type of party you play. Being evil doesn't mean exactly that your rep. should be -20. Being evil means just the little evil things, to what no one can really tie you. Or double or tripple crossing everyone for own benefit. Stuff like that [img]smile.gif[/img]

Personally I aint exactly the goody-goody person, but I do have my benevolent moments, so I went with the Shadow Thieves. As was one text line in the dialogue with Bodhi: Shadow Thieves are bad, Bodhi is bad, but from these 2 'evils' I know Shadow Thieves more, so I sided with them. Not to mention that I would be really out of my mind to go to the side of vamps heh. Shadow Thieves are just a business organization, making profit and not overdoing it, since it would actually hurt business. Vamps are just killing for pleasure, since they really have no need for all that cumbajaa.

Not to mention that I didn't trust Bodhi since our first meeting. I felt that she knew much more then she was telling, and that she definately was somehow tied to Irenicus. But, as I said, this was my choice and you are free to make yours. I suppose to get the full feeling of the game, you should try it both ways. Play one game sided with ones, another sided with others..