View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 12:03 AM   #4
Saliarasri
The Magister

Kagirioni emerges from the forest, her walk indicated she's been traveling for a while, emerging out of the forested shadows 'I'd rather be in the forests still.. shade and cool..'. Kagirioni's grin disappears as she looks out at the scene, stopping and taking a long breath 'More bandits. Of course. Let nothing be simple.', as she reluctantly gets ready for battle before noticing the girl '.. and they're nice, like real bandits..' she sarcastically comments to herself.

Kagarioni's hair is bound behind her armor, even so, it's clear it's brown and she's a young girl, also a developed girl. Her green eyes gaze out without any real destination

Kagirioni walks over and bends down as she looks at her, frowning
"I can;t be of much help here, as I don't know any of the healing arts.. I think I'll just clear a path though.. its' time they taste justice, and she'll need the village healer."

She draws her sword, already in her armor as she walks purposly up to the guards, sword in the ready position. She;s walking somewhat slowly though, if someone needs to stop her

[ 07-22-2005, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Saliarasri ]