View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 09:58 AM   #4
Radek
Red Dragon

I think that you should allocate your attribute points so that you'll be able to join guilds, change roles, pretend to change roles , and perform guild hopping in Ishad N'Ha. Therefore, your attributes should be 10 10 10 10 - 12 10 10 12 when you reach Ishad N'Ha.

The other criteria seems to be of lower importance:
- SPI need not be super high because you cannot cast magic or get spell points until you change role. You can improve your INT during your way to Ishad N'Ha.
- INT will give you a few more skill points but that's all. It depends on how fast do you want to reach Ishad N'Ha. If you aren't about to hurry then, perhaps, the lost skill points can be taken into account. Moreover, when you cannot train in Valeia.
- WIL can wait definitely. I think WIL 10 in Ishad N'Ha is enough.
- PER does not matter at all. I think PER 10 in Ishad N'ha is enough.
- STR is another attribute for consideration. You will need STR 12 in Ishad N'Ha and, moreover, STR determines your carrying capacity.
- AGI and DEX: well, DEX is a thief attribute but also, well, if your AGI and DEX is low then a bit higher value will not help. I think AGI and DEX 10 in Ishad N'Ha is good enough.
- END: This attribute does not seem to help you too much but you will need END 12 in Ishad N'Ha. Therefore, some investing in END should take place.

Summary: INT, STR, END. Otherwise, invest "in advance" according to your planned career.