View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 08:29 PM   #11
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
I do not think he did either but not seeing his daughter for that long says alot in it self. Being a father I take my family very serious. There is nothing more important then my family. And as soon as the father new that the daughter was at the neighbors why would he not go there and make sure everything was all right. Or did he go there right away. Did he talk to the mother and then wait three weeks or did he talk to the mother and go right away it does not say this. This all sounds a little fishy to me. Sounds like he also did not care.
it does not say, but either way, why would a father stay away from his child for 3 weeks, seperated or not? I get so mad, when i see families, without daddy, and I get mad at my husband, because he will not even call his other kids, to me, that says to much about any man, if he refuses to fight to see his kids, maybe he had a reason, but it did not say [/QUOTE]I agree there is no reason why he should have not been in contact with his child. When family values break down it leads no where good.

Mistral4543 I have to agree with you there this child will do amazing things.