View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #14
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Re: DAO NPC alignments and thoughts in general--PLOT SPOILERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfBane View Post
I said Shale was a hard read for me. I didn't use Wynne much, so missed that banter. And you can't win arguments with Morrigan,,,I've met too many RL folks like her. Just nod your head and do what you were going to do anyway! But I digress...Shale gave me the impression of a creature never meant for free will,,,suddenly being gifted with it. And feeling out his/her boundaries in the new experience of free will. Shale may have talked Chaotic, but never DID anything Chaotic, at least on my watch.
Check my "bowling with Shale thread!

Quote:
I don't mind giving Zevran another chance (what am I going to do with TWO rogues??), it just irked me that when I got him he had NO archery skills. As to his alignment, I think doing things for the sole motivation of money is Neutral Evil. You pays your money and takes your pick.
I agree his skill set is lacking in archery. However, he is very valuable in PC rogue development. I'm withholding due to spoiler possibilities. He has a pretty solid work ethic and oath once you raise his outlook. Understanding his upbringing might change your opinion as well.

Quote:
I don't get what you mean by "I noticed how you gauged Leliana and Alistar, but had a different opinion on the other." I graded them both as overall Good alignment. But there was always, in my mind, a doubt about Leliana. Is/was she really an Orlesian spy? Just waiting for the collapse of Ferelden so Orlei could move in?
Again I'm withholding spoiler possibilities...Have you ever been to the tent?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote