View Single Post
Old 04-01-2001, 01:09 PM   #101
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
POST-PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT!!

As oficialparty-planner of the Moon's Hope Inn, I am happy to report that the party last night was a rousing. . . . . .bad choice of words. . . . . success. I think a good and fulfillin time was had by all ::I certainly enjoyed myself:: There is, however, good news and bad news. Although Zeeke very skillfully executed the run of the gauntlet, fortuntely for Lady Bilqis, unfortunately for the rest of us ladies, she stole his heart away and is now out of circulation.

The Wet towel contest did not go off. . . . . sorry. . . . as planned, due to the participants and judges becoming involved in . . . . . uh. ... shall we say other activites upstairs. ::I have no knowledge if the showers were involved or not::

Therefore, the Ladies' Guild is rescheduling the Wet Towel contect for a later date. We are tentatively thinking about next weekend. If you would kindly let me know if you prefer Friday or Saturday night to attend. We want EVERYONE here. Drinks and towels will be provided by the ladies.

Also, I want to let you know that JJ has put his name before the Ladies' Guild for consideration for the post of corset loosener. The Ladies' Guild will consult in private on this matter and make an official announcement and schedule a gauntlet run if deemed necessary.

Thanks you.

Um, about the showers, Reeka....I'm sure we can get that bit of black armor out of the last one on the right...it er, got stuck. and uh... we sort of left it there....BTW anyone know how to get rust off good armor?

StormCloud

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight