View Single Post
Old 09-03-2002, 02:27 PM   #25
Moni

OMG Epona! If there was a prize for this thread you would win hands down!

I've had a few bad ones in my time...a girl who moved out and stole my washing machine while I was at work (I love karma lol...the woman she moved in with moved out and took EVERYTHING while she was at work) [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

Another girl I shared an apt. with stole irreplacable items I had kept in rememberance of old friends I'l never see again and things my son had given me. I had forgotten about her and all that stuff until reading this thread to be honest...guess it didn't mean as much as I thought it did. (OK it does, i can remember every item she took lol)

Then there was this guy who lived in my house and helped me with the bills while I was recovering from an auto accident...he decided he loved me and that I shouldn't die alone (everyone, myself included thought I would die any day for years). We later moved into separate apartments down the road and he would be standing out on the balcony above my door every single day yelling down at me as I came home from work how much he loved me and needed to marry me, how I shouldn't die alone and he'd beg me to let him be at my side for the rest of my life, no matter how long or short it was going to be. It was both pathetic and embarrassing and it lasted for about 5 months straight. Remember the girl in the first paragraph? He hooked up with her brother! LMAO, The years I've spent living with just my son or by myself were by far the best without a doubt. People are just freaking nuts.

Pigs...Rex is probably the worst I've encountered yet. I make him clean the area around his computer desk before I go in with a mop and a broom, its that scary. Luckily though he tends to keep his mess in one general area.
He and his grandpa are both professional trash stackers though. I swear it takes them more time to balance crap on the top of everything that it would for them to just take the whole bag out to the cans in the yard! LOL

[ 09-03-2002, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]