View Single Post
Old 10-26-2000, 01:57 PM   #9
Tipsy McSwagger

Jaheria is also proficient in Clubs. You can get Blackblood which is a +3 Club that does something like +3 acid damage with each strike. Nice for beating up on all those magical beasties that require +3 to hit.

Plus, I can't remember if Anomen learns "Summon Fire Elemental" or not but that's a kick-arse spell. Granted you can have your Mage learn it but it's pretty kick-arse. Summoning one fire elemental and two mountain bears has served me well in a number of occasions.

I actually have both Anomen and Jaheria in my party and have been quite happy with both of them for different reasons. It's me (swashbuckler) Minsc, Jaheria, Anomen, Aerie and Nalia. I have the cleric spells divided nicely up between Jaheria, Anomen and Nalia and have the Mage spells divided up nicely between Nalia and Aerie. Aerie (+5 Sling of Everard), myself (can't remember the name of the shortbow, uses +3 phantom arrows) and Nalia (whatever shortbow provides 3 attacks per round) provide ranged support while Minsc (with Lilacor), Anomen (Hammer of Tbolts) and Jaheria (Blackblood) go toe-to-toe with all the beasties.