View Single Post
Old 10-24-2000, 09:54 PM   #1
Kaliken

Whats up everyone. I am new to the board and i just wanted to ask a general opinion question. Who would you rather have. Anomen or Jaheira. Currently my party includes Jaheira but she is becoming a drag because I have a rep. of 20. (okay okay I am Cavalier so no rips on the Paladin/Goodness thing) The only problem I am having is that I think I finished all of Jaheiras sub-plots (because I have an entry in the completed quests about her and the Harpers). Also when I ask her to leave she says that I doubt we'll see each other again and then she vanishs. I don't want to miss anything else that may happen (for jaheiras sub-plots/quests)then again, she is becoming quite annoying by complaining about maintaining balance. So i guess the question is should i ditch Jaheira for Anomen(with bracers of Dexterity)?

Mind you that i am only in Chapter 3 but i have done as many side quests that i could so i am at level 13. I currently have in my party: Myself:Cavalier, Minsc, Jaheira, Yoshimo, Nalia, Aerie. Thanks!