Thread: Satanism
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2002, 10:39 PM   #121
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
I am extremely interested to find out why there are so many Christians in this world. What is it that drives them to the point of actually believing in it.
That is why I am having these discussions. I don't believe that Cerek is suddenly going to say "oh yeah, I guess your right", he is strong in his faith.

Aviendha.
Not speaking as a christian, or non-christian...I think...opinion only here, I think there are so many christians, because of several factors, but it is a faith based on hope, a faith based on love and a faith based mostly on JUSTICE....Im not saing these traits are carried out by individuals, but in the christian faith, in the end God rights all wrongs, punishes those who are bad and rewards those who are good.......not eloquent of me, and not profound, but just on the surface of this, this is what I see when I examine Christianity...there are layers and layers more to it..but that is my surface perspective.......Yes I am Christian, mostly of Catholic denomination but I follow a path of my own that isnt really ment for any one but me.