View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 12:27 AM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Short answer: Yes, it's possible.

Medium answer: There are a lot of ways you could do it. Some are harder than others. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Long answer: And you can move a mountain one grain of dirt at a time, but why not use a shovel?

You can certainly disperse the artifact skills around, but the limiting factor will be your skill in blessing and enchanting. To effectively bless or enchant, you'll need everyone with a high skill in those two areas; it's much easier to put those points into one or two characters, and have them be responsible for everything. Figure out who you're going to convert to warlock, and you should be in fine shape with them doing the magical work.

I like to enchant the protection skills onto jewelry (rings, bands, and bracers +4 fire, ice, and magic) and to enchant damage and perhaps to hit onto my weapons. I may toss an occasional regeneration onto an armor along with protection. I only do toughness by accident, and never use the offensive enchantments (flame strike, etc.) -- I find them useless.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote