View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 04:01 PM   #3
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

Well, if you're creating a to-do list, then can I put in my request for a listing to change the ACs for monsters when you are editting them? Or even just a list of what the monsters' ACs are to begin with even if you can't change them would help.

That's one thing it would -really- be nice to know. I mean, if we can tell what their various magic resistances are and what their level and XP is, why can't we know what their AC is as well? Or how much 'melting' that Armormelt spell really does to them? I'd also like to compare the relative ACs of my characters to theirs. Someone in another thread was complaining about how tough it is to kill Rock Crabs and another about Adamantium Slimes -- well, I'd like to know what their AC is, if only for curiousity's sake!

Anyway, I know that RL has to take precedence and if I actually had the know-how to figure out how to do it myself I would but I just thought I'd mention this as part of a wishlist for stuff it would be nice to see at some point. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Keep up the great work -- it's a big help to all of us Wiz8 fanatics.