View Single Post
Old 03-28-2001, 09:16 PM   #228
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
(giggling effusively) You are still not saying anything! LOL Silly mysterious rangers...leans a bit too far and almost falls out of the chair) oooopsie! It is definitely warmer in here than when we came in...(fan fan, flutter flutter of lashes over hazel eyes) er....sigh..what was I talking about?

Oh yes.. so which games and have you played them? And hmmmm...pictures...I am beginning sir Ranger... to think you are (giggle) talking about unsavory portraits of some sort...(grins up at Zeeke and slips most of the way out of her chair hanging onto the table to keep from landing on the floor)

CloudCuddler

*Quickly reaches down to catch CloudCuddler, then gently helps her back into her chair. Moves a little closer, and keeps an arm around the back of her chair, to help prevent further falls.*

Unsavory pictures! I'm hurt, o CloudWhisper! They are but mere expressions of art! And they only serve to make me better appreciate the finer things in life, as well as the true beauties, such as yourself and the rest of the fine women in here!