View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 07:10 AM   #36
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
Well, this may be war. If its war for us though, then you have to accept that its war for them. If we persist with the "Kill them all" attitude then pretty soon there won't be anyone left to protect, and no values left to fight for. These people aren't born angry against the West, they are made that way - for right or wrong. We can't go around thinking that if we kill them then no more will appear, there are certain root causes that need to be dealt with before people like this will stop occuring. Sorry, but I just don't think killing more people is helpful or actually morally right.

And yes, Ronn, I understand that the criminals who were tried were the survivors. But they were still tried. Do you honestly think that if people start surrendering now that we will actually ever get round to trying them fairly? Even the people at Camp X ray, or whatever the hell its being called these days, are probably never going to see a civil court room, yet they will be tried for terrorism not for war crimes. You've got to admit thats a bit of a discrepancy.
Oh God, I pray that is not what it happening. I personally don't.
Just remember, it was THEM that began the war, by attacking us. I wish they just left us alone.

As Japan said once, "I am afraid we have awaken a giant".

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album