View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 03:09 AM   #93
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
my day has just been lovely. i feel like crap, my neighbors have complained about a smell from our apt so much that we have been threatened with a citation, i may or may not have a fever, my sinuses clog up if i lay down, my throat friggin hurts, and i've promised someone i would take her and her daughter to a church function tomorrow night (tonight? it is past midnight here.) not to mention the fact that nathan has an interveiw so i have to take my daughter too, who just happens to be running a low grade fever by 5 pm every day.

i cna't tell if i am running a fever because all our thermometers have been used on babies (in the special way to take a baby's temp.) so i can't take an oral temp on anyone. i can do axillary (underarm) but it is really not very accurate. right now id on't even take lyn's temp, she gets cranky and i feel her head i give her tylenol. i just can't believe how well i cannot sleep. or breathe for that matter. i may just end up with a sinus infection if i don't have one now. i wish i had a recliner to sleep in at least then i could breathe while i sleep.
Ouch, that sounds horrible!

"No, I only lied about being a thief."