View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 02:15 AM   #91
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Well then, today was pretty interesting. Started off by running over to the bank and putting some much needed cash into my bro's account. That should tide him over for the month. Hopefully he plans better next month. My parents and I can't exactly afford to cover for him all the time. Oh well, you live and learn.

After that I mostly chilled the whole day. Til about 5:30pm when I rode my bike to my church Bible study. It was pretty good. We mostly discussed future schedules this week. But the fun part is that I made the bike ride in about 25 mintutes . That's 5 miles +/-. (pretty good for me [img]smile.gif[/img] )

Hmm... Oh yeah. My dad told me he wants me to drive up to Orlando to pick up my bro for Thanksgiving. note: I have zero driving experience so far. I guess I better get in some practice.

Finally, my sister tells me that as soon as I can get my license I can get a job cleaning pools for her friends dad. Sounds workable I suppose. Oh yeah, this friend, whose dad is offering the job, is none other than Chris, the girl I told yall about I think two cafe's ago. Hmmmm.... coincidence or no?

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com