View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 10:10 AM   #45
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
You can also set up potions of healing in those slots as well... a very nice side feature [img]smile.gif[/img]

I really like the scream stars... they seem to linger around a bit My mage blew his initial fireballs on the starting skeletons, though.

Anyone tried the magic mixing yet? Quite handy, and a bit reminiscent of Arx Fatalis magic casting (based on rune combinations), Might and Magic potion mixing, and Ultima spell casting. I don't know if there's "logic" built into the system yet or not. For example, a light torch spell in Arx is cast by "create" "fire", and a flaming arrow (or equivalent) by "create" "missile" "fire". It would be nice...
No, I didn't try mixing anything up. Just didn't devote any time to it since it was going to be just total guessing on what to combine. Might be fun to try if I find time to do so.

A basic help file that at least gave the basics on magic mixing and the other commands that one could have printed out would have been a nice thing to include (and should not have been that difficult).
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote