View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 07:37 PM   #30
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Did you read some sort of financial book or something and are now on the investing bandwagon?

I hope these comments were not directed at me! I will not reveal more about myself then I have to, but I will say two things!

One, I have been investing since I was 15...I have enough money from those investments right now the I could not work if I didn't want to, OK. So yes I choose to work to make myself richer, not b/c I have to!

Second, How do you think people get rich? Yes you can start a corporation, does that not take work? I have two good friends that started an internet company, worked their ass off, sometimes going 48 or more hours with no sleep, then they sold this little company of theirs to CBS for...let's just say a lot of money. It is now a little site called marketwatch...look it up www.cbsmarketwatch.com!

I am not going to sit here and argue investment and personal finance with you...I can gaurentee I know a hell of a lot more than you do, and maybe even more than you will ever know!

If this offends you then attack it, I don't care!

good, then why are you defending something you don't even believe?

maybe you know more than I do, for now. but not ever

and of course, you are in list of those "smart" people. I dont see the point of arguing with you, if you have already avoided one of the biggest traps that most people are in.

you are just arguing for arguing's sake