View Single Post
Old 09-05-2001, 07:07 PM   #22
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
First of all, I do not get offended that easy 250!

Second, I agree that a lot of people do get up to go to work, merely for the paycheck and to pay bills, but I can name numerous people that got up and went to work to make their lives better and to become billionaires. I don't get up early and go to work for the paycheck. I do it because I like my job, the harder I work the higher up the ladder I climb, the higher I climb the more money I make, the more money I make the better I can live my life, the better I can live my life, the better I can make other peoples lives, the better I can make other peoples live, the better society will be. Not all of us are stuck in the rut you think we are! It is a nice dream to have to not to have to work for anybody else...but how will you pay your bills? Where will you live while making your millions? Where will you eat?

Third, are you saying that you actually believe that some people aren't smarter than others? That is a pretty absurd comment to make...some people ARE smarter than others, and not by just a litte, by a hell of a lot!

those numerous people you would name, are the smart people who ignore the traps that lay ahead most of americans.

i heard a lot people say "I work because I love my job."
or "I dont care about money."

well, it is very hard to ignore money when it is the thing that supports your life. have you ever thought of a vacation? a car? perhaps a nice jacket? if yes, well, then you are working for money.

true that, some people believe they are working for an ideal, a dream, a vision. well, you want to hear a secret?

YOU CAN BE RICH, AND STILL WORK FOR YOUR BELIEF

it is how you choose to live affect your life. think about when you are rich, when you dont have to get up so early to work for a paycheck, how much enjoyable your life can be then. you can TRUELY work on things that you believe. and not to forget, when you have money at your command, you can be more resourceful to whatever you do.

my point is: being rich doesn't prevent you from working at soemthing you love.

are you afraid of this idea? attack it then, because it is true.

now let me name a few things you can do:
starts investment
build a cooporation, then you can pay nearly no tax to whatever you gain. (cooperation is a folder with many legal documents, it is not a building with offices)
cut down your expanses
invest some more

most people say "I dont want to invest because I have money to do it."
well, that is a lie. most of the time, they fear losing money, and most of time, they are too satisfied with what they have.

save 1.5 dollars every week, that is nearly 500 dollars by the end of the year. well, that is a good start

don't think about what you cannot do, think about what you can do!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-05-2001).]