View Single Post
Old 10-24-2001, 10:31 PM   #18
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

well, i look at it like this. i think that its pretty crappy that i was imprisoned by a power-hungry ex-elf hasbeen. and it seems that of all of my equipment, stuff that i didnt actually use was left in its stead. my shadow armor? i beat the damn game with it, and all of a sudden, a thief FAR from candlekeep ends up with it. what im getting at is, i earn it, i lose it, i earn it again. wtf is that about? i agree that you shouldnt leave irenicus' dungeon with crom fayer or something like that. but to have say a HIGH stat (just one) wouldnt be too bad. i mean, yeah, EVERY other bhaalspawn has badass abilities. i wish I could turn into a damn dragon. game balance? its pretty one sided to talk about game balance when its completely unbalanced in the first place. the only npc's worth a damn are minsc, jaheira, and keldorn. half of the crap you fight could take on all of those characters. irenicus does. i am the son of the god of murder. i need at least SOMETHING to show for it, instead of a gay ass slayer change, which i NEVER voluntarily use anyhow. if im a mage, i think a high dex would be nice, with a high intelligence. i mean, what am i, the runt of the bhaalspawn litter? hell no. im the protaganist of a badass game, its based on ME, and what I do. so i should be a badass. Hercules, Superman, any of the X-men, they all have badass abilities as heroes in fantasy settings. and so shall i. it isnt overbalanced to have a high stat or two. my whole party isnt that way, not even my WHOLE party of characters of my makeing. only my MAIN character is a badass. so yes, as long as it isnt TOO much, then it is ok. hell, im gonna keep nothing but my name in NWN apparantly, so im gonna have fun while i can. i doubt ill even GET NWN because of that reason, who knows >shrugs<
anywho, ive rambled on long enough.

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine