View Single Post
Old 09-25-2001, 01:19 PM   #19
Kitty
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Tina:
I LOVE Anomen !
He's an good fighter, good stats and some nice spells to boost him. He won't die so quickly like Viconia (Con 9 and strength 9 or something), as said above if you do his quest the right way, he will become a decent cleric.
AND as a female I LOVED his character (though he nearly drove me mad in the beginning). Like a real world man he is quite annoying, but unlike a real wolrd man if you're patient he will later turn out to be real cute and sweet AND he listens to your advice !!!!! *big sigh*
And did you ever notice his beautiful blue eyes ? So sad ! And his soft and melancholic smile ?!? ahhhhhh .....
I'm happy to see you also love Anomen, like me. Once I played as a female, I found out that under his brashness there was a candid person. Anomen is one of the most hated NPCs among the players (by what I see on this forum), and sometimes I see myself forced to agree - by the way, that's not easy to stand someone who brags on and on about his accomplishments.
As you've pointed out, if you have some patience, he gets really nice. And besides, his powers are tremendous. Those who never had him in the party don't know what his Turn Undead can do!