Old 04-29-2002, 12:36 AM   #32
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
We have quite a few pets. 2 cats, they stay outside most of the time and rarley respond to any given name.
I wasn't aware that cats ever responded to their names. I though they only responded to a can opener!

We have one dog and a two fish. Our dog is named Lady. She is a 9 year old Chocolate Lab. she spent the winter living in the house with us. She's outside now that spring is here. Up until a month ago we had two dogs. I had to put my male Lab/mix down last month, because of a brian lesion. It was pretty tough. Had him about 11 years.

Been thinking about getting another one, but I'm not sure if Lady can handle a pup. I want either a Bluetick Hound (my neighbors will love that!) or a Corgi. I'm leaning toward the hound. My wife doesn't want another house dog. My daughter would love one!
[/QUOTE]We had a Bluetick Hound once, boy he was alot of trouble. He sure was fun though. 90% of the time he had his noise to the ground sniffing somthing, the other 10% he was chasing that somthing witch was usally the cats,hehe.