View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 11:26 AM   #1
Tyros the Demon Slayer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can't tell you how pleased I am to see that my favorite computer game has such a detailed and thorough board dedicated to it here. That's very gratifying. It certainly makes you feel like you're not the only one in the world just trying to get past the Swamp/Marten's Bluff for the first time.

I think I need to do a lot of reading here before I pose any questions. I will. But I wanted to let you know how I have been "handicapping" myself to try to get through this game. Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment, but I've basically made a self-imposed rule that if the party gets wiped out for any reason short of a computer crash, or a bug in the game, I start over. From scratch. Kind of like being on IronMan mode, but with the insurance of some protection if something outside of bad combat or a trap ends my game. The result is that I've never made it farther than Marten's Bluff, although I did wander into the Mountain Wilderness once just to see what that was like. (Yikes!)

If, notwithstanding that handicap, you guys can help me get from the Monastery to AP, I will be forever grateful.

Now, to read all this stuff.....

Thanks for being here.
Tyros the Demon Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote