View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 04:56 AM   #6
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by 605:
I tried powergaming a multiplayer party before, but my game does this annoying thing in MP.

I have autopause set to pause on certain events, and whenever it pauses, I typically just look down to read what triggered it and unpause within 1 second or so. Well, in multiplayer, I've noticed that it won't let me unpause for like 3-4 seconds after it pauses. That doesn't seem like that long, but it's REALLY annoying and screws up the flow of the game when it happens 10-15 times a fight unnecessarily. So much so, in fact, that I gave up multiplayer all together out of shear (sheer?) annoyance. If there's a way to fix this I'd appreciate knowing, but don't tell me 'disable autopause', cause that's how I play and I'm comfortable that way... so [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Simply make it a single player game.

Go into the main BG2-folder, and locate and open the folder called "mpsave". In there, you'll find your saved game-file. Copy it, go back to the main folder, and paste the file in the "save"-folder. You'll now find the game under single player games.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote