View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 02:49 PM   #11
InjaYew
Zhentarim Guard

So since I'll be able to get a hench anytime during Chapter 2, I should try the quests on my own and only get one if I can't do it by myself. Ooh scary... I'm a Paladin only because I'm better and running in and bashing enemies (I prefer a great axe to a great sword. Skeletons just *hate* axes. ) than I am flinging spells at them, though I wanted some magical abilities. I have to say the magical capabilities of the Paladin aren't that great and maybe I would have done better as a pure fighter. Dunno. Cleric is a good character, they have some strength and magical ability. I may try that when I play this game again. Maybe I'll be brave enough to dual class on the second go around. I never played PnP DnD ( ) so I get kind of confused on some of the rules and intricacies. I need to learn how to trade some strength for cleverness, but I just have a tank mentality.

I did make it to level 3 before leaving the Prelude. I was determined not to lag behind on levels. [img]tongue.gif[/img] The best laid plans...

InjaYew is offline   Reply With Quote