View Single Post
Old 10-01-2001, 05:21 PM   #131
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
You can start by helping me rebuild my kitchen 'humpf' Tuor kicks Drongo up the arse. 'STOP eating the food and bloody well cook it you lazy halfling lump' Drongo wanders off moaning.

Tuor wipes his hands bows magnificently to his fellow HADB member, 'My dear Talthyr have a bowl of wings on me' shoves dish into Tal's outstretched hand, rings bell for more fresh ingrediants'

Turns to Tal 'try them they're my new Aerie fahitas' does a bad tiger impression 'they're great'

When you've finished you can go lay down some destruction at the temple Mk2 if you like

Welcome to our humble nosh shack we could always do with a 'door attendant'
From behind the closed door of Desuma's office two voices may be heard. The first voice, which is somewhat reminiscient of Tattoo from "Fantasy Island", is raised in anger, while the second voice, that of a sultry female, is placating and soothing.

"Boss, boss, I'm gonna kill dat twit Tuor. First he takes my title - dammit, I'M the head chef, HE'S only a trainee - and den he has da noive ta kick me in da arse." Drongo the feral halfling gnashes teeth whic are filed menacingly down to sharp points.

"Yes, I know he's taking liberties," Desuma purrs, "but he has worked hard enough to deserve the title; besides, I have a new job in mind for you. How does vice-president of research and development sound? Oh, and I thought you LIKED the abuse?"

Drongo blushes a bright red. "Yeah, but only when it comes from you, boss. Hey, what are we gonna do with all those mini-Aeries?"

"Make some of them prizes in our kid's meals, and sell the rest to Madame Nin's bordello. They should be a real hit with her halfling and gnome patrons."

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!