View Single Post
Old 07-11-2002, 03:12 AM   #1
Ceren
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok I want my own house, I hate roomates! Hell I beat the crap out of Trebonious or whatever his name was to become arch mage, now I thought I could use his old room to stash things. I came back after some plundering and half of my stuff was gone! I can't find it anywhere, I was going to kill anyone who stole it but it seems that the game engine displaced them for me, where? I haven't a clue, I have aquired some similar stuff, but I want a place to call my own. I don't trust Caius too much cuz he's on the pipe. He might run short and borrow, since I am a lower rank, no telling. Anyway I have seen a cave that stays empty, I cleared it once, it's adamasartus or something to that effect, where the slaves used to be I still have the key and I think I remember relocking the door, with the key, but I am on quite a bit of medication, NOT SKOOMA, (LOL) anyway, I just need a safe place to hide things, that won't disappear. Anyone got any clues for me? I am akways carrying my max weight, so help is much appreciated! I had though of making a nice little house with ultra high security in a central location , with the construction set, but I am sure that there must be an easier way.