View Single Post
Old 12-02-2001, 05:59 AM   #1
Knip Dyolf
The Magister

I was going to post this as a reply to a posting but thought it would be interesting to make it a topic.........I may be wrong...
When you guys create a party do you have one character that pretty well represents yourself, or perhaps one that you would like to be?
For my part I always have an afinitry to a rogue character. Not in the ability to pickpocket...I just cannot bring myself to obtain stuff by thievery...but i can understand the need to use stelth in some sticky situations and also to think about locks and how to open them.
Do you also change your sex when playing. I always try to play a female character when available...I just tend to care more for a female character in games rather than some macho dude with biceps bigger than my backyard.
This may be a silly posting....(hope the mods dont think so
I was just curious

If my female hobbit dies when I finally get to play Wiz 8 ......it's gonna hurt
\"Listen, strange women lyin\' in ponds distributin\' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. \"<br />Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Knip Dyolf is offline   Reply With Quote