View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 12:15 AM   #1
Robalex
Dungeon Master

If as the docs say "Blood Bath" takes 1/2 the Hp from the caster with every explosion & inevitably causes the caster to die because of the numerous gory explosions why would anyone except a Purist who likes to get each & every spell bother with this Lvl. 7 spell. Or for that matter waste Hp points on a spell like "Blood to Gold" for 50 g per hp .. Come on !! Now if it was 5000 or so I might consider it in the early stages of the game. The reason I ask is my Warlock has 2 level 7 spells left to choose before he gets to Lvl 12.

On a side descriptive note I think I have a pretty balanced party & thanks to everyone here & their great tips & advice I haven't even gotten to Ishad N'Ha yet because I've been busy "rumphying up" my 6 man team to Lvl 12. I decided to build on Inherent Traits so I have: 2 Barbarians(male) -- a Whiskah & Llizord, 2 Paladins -- 1 Gourk & 1 Human(both female) who were formerly Priests. At Lvl 12 they have all their Vine & Spirit spells) I also have 1 Elf Ranger who was formerly a Wiz (she has maxed out all but 1 or 2 spells in Sun & Stone. After the Fletchery trait I will convert her to a Paladin. My other Wiz (an Oomphaz) changed 1st to Paladin then at Lvl 11 to Ranger and at Lvl 11 to Warlock JUST to get all spell Realms & especially the "Teleport", "Create Portal" & "Call Home" spells . I will eventually convert him to MONK (for Spirit Shield) & probably end him off as a Ninja (to finish some early Moon spells I skipped). This game is great fun & I enjoy the Board & reading all the advice , quirks or the game etc.
Robalex is offline   Reply With Quote