View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 09:46 AM   #49
Sio

Quote:
Originally posted by Grungi:
thats not what his post is implying hes implying this:

"your trying to make a case for albinos and how they should be portrayed, yet your abusing people who are only trying to help you and coming off aggresive and not very nice (in your earlier posts, you admitted that yourself) therefore should every albino react the same way then maybe hollywood would have itself a true stereotype", i do NOT think hes saying that all albinos are the same, that would be retarded if he was, i think hes just trying to get you to realise that the way your arguing is not helping your cause.
Man the cause of it ahs went so wrong and off the tracks it doesnt matter anymore.
Hell to what people think of me or albinos now, people wanna think tat were all assholes ebcause of this post, then fine the only reason im slightly bothered is because other albinos are yet more looked at in a bag light, but from the start it was a dying cause to ebgin with and wouldnt of ended in anyother way.
Think what you want people ive had enough.