View Single Post
Old 03-25-2002, 12:43 PM   #2
Arrowhawk
Dungeon Master

I am relieved to see that the efforts in DC are being focused 100% on developing a workable game designer and not trying to incorporate every idea that may cross the forum. Don't get me wrong I am all for innovation and creativity and many of the suggestions on the forum are interesting, but if they were all integrated into DC the project would never go "Gold".

The strategic vision for DC, as I understood it, was to update the capabilities of another adventure design program with up-to-date graphics and sounds while eliminating the most inhibiting limitations of the older product. DC is on its way to accomplishing those goals and is looking better than I ever imagined it could. It lacks only one thing, Version 1.0. Hopefully, when the magic is completed, which appears to be the most difficult task, we may be seeing that version 1.0 in the forseeable future.

My thanks and congratulations to the DC staff for undertaking this project in the first place and doing such a great job on it thus far.