View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 10:52 PM   #13
Moni

1/What age are you? 39

2/Whats your favourite pastime except from surfing the net? Gardening, driving, hitting the beach, shopping, going to movies, finding great restaurants and frequenting them often

3/Whats your favourite TV programme or movie,etc? Sit-coms

4/If you do not go to school like myself what do you work as? At present I take care of a house, its yards, 24 animals and a grandpa
Come this fall, you can add going to school to all of the above.

5/Do you enjoy your job and would you recommend it to someone like me as a future career? I love my job(s) and would recommend it to anyone who likes animals, likes to garden, likes to cook and doesn't mind cleaning. When I finish school, it is my hopes to be able to work as an elementary school teacher (grades K-3) another job I would recommend to anyone who likes kids and can appreciate getting paid not to work during summer months.

6/What pets do you have? 10 cats, 3 dogs, 9 big goldfish and 2 algae eaters

7/When did you get your first PC with internet connection? 1995

8/How much did the computer cost and what were its specifications?(Ahh the classics!!!) It was free. a 100MHZ Intel processor, a 26K modem, Diamond graphics card, SoundBlaster32 sound card, and probably around 700MB hard drive(s) and probably 64MB of RAM

9/What is your favourite website appart from the Ironworks? a chatroom where I keep in touch with friends from AZ

10/How did you find out about the board? I found it with copernic 2000 looking for help with my Wizards & warriors game

Thank you for participating You are very welcome

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 07-14-2001).]