View Single Post
Old 03-09-2001, 09:25 AM   #26
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Since my name doesn't appear on that list, does that mean I don't have to send my pic in?

Actually Stealthy and I have been working on it. We are having problems (all on my end I'm sure). I've sent it to him at least four times but it doesn't seem to go through. I may have to down load the software this weekend and try it on my on. I'll get my new computer tomorrow if my wife will stay home long enough to meet the UPS man (missed him today). Once thats up and running I'll try to download the software. In the meantime I may send it to Tobbin and let him play with it. Maybe he can do something.

Hmmmm. Not sure what kinda problems that you are having, but you can send it to tobbin555@aol.com I'll take a look at it and see what you mean. I have a lot of programs that can do wonders with pics. Should be able to get you something better. To Ladyzekke, I'm just about finished with your pics too. I'm not satisfied with how they came out originally, so I'm tweaking them. Really want to apologize for the delay, but with what's been happening . . . Well, just wanted you to know that I was still working on them. That and a story too. BTW, I noticed that you are running a story thread of your own now. Looking pretty good.

A film by Don Bluth

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL