View Single Post
Old 01-11-2001, 09:25 PM   #1
G.W.

I would have to say Yoshimo's speech in chapter 4 deserves the Oscar for best acting. It's great from a roleplaying perspective. He's worth taking along if you plan to replace him/Jan with Imoen.

I also like Korgan's psycopathic rantings. Favorite line: "Me axe be bloody already!"
Runner up: Yoshimo's line "We must be doubly careful here. I'm sure all manner of stupid mousetraps await our toes in the dark."

Worst lines:
Jaheria: "Nature could find a home here if it was properly cleansed and balanced." This sounds a little like the logic of ethnic cleansing, doesn't it? Or destroying the environment and saying, "These woods would be a great place to live if we tore down all the trees and killed all the wildlife in the area." Definitely out of character for a druid or true neutral.

Nalia: "What are we doing trudging around here? Shouldn't we be out helping the less fortunate?" said during attempts to rescue her father at the D'Arness keep. Bad acting.
(However she redeems herself a lot with her statement immediately after the trolls are defeated. A very human response and I was hoping the PC was holding her close, trying to comfort her.)